Saturday, August 01, 2009

Random acts of kindness part 2

About 6 months ago I wrote I was a little under the weather. Two days later there was a care package in my mailbox, maybe you all remember? I could look up the insert but I'm a little lazy, sorry. Well last week when we got home from vacation there was yet another little unexpected package waiting for me.

Sweet generous Monica had done it again!
In the package there was an adorable little green knitted sweatervest for Marley as a welcome home gift and I don't know how she did it but she knew it was Rosies birthday soon so even she got a cute little pink sweater! I'm so taken away at this womans kindness. Very rare now a days and I'm so lucky to have met someone who is this way.

Here's a look at the package, outfit pics will be put out on LilyHearts Blog


3 comments:

Ewa said...

De är så fina tröjorna. Kommer passa dina två minsta perfekt! Kram.

Ulrika said...

Ja, det är underbart när man möter såna människor. Dem ska man ta vara på! Hur var det nu, ses vi i Ronneby??

lotte said...

Men jösses vilka små söta koftor dina hundar kommer att ha i höst;)

Härliga människor ska man ta till vara i sitt liv.
Det är Lycka att få ha dom där :)

Vänligen Lotte