Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Weather dep

I can't blog right now, I'm sooo low! I hate Sweden sometimes. Ever since Mothers Day when we had great weather it's been cold and rainy here. I can't take another bad summer, that would make 3 in a row and that's too much for me. I read on other blogs about sun and nice weather and I don't get why we don't have some of it.
I just spent the whole weekend at a dog show, in the pouring rain. Terrible!
Sure, the sun's shining today, but you know why? Just to say fuck you Swedes! Midsummer holiday is this weekend and the forecast is calling for guess what?? RAIN!!!

8 comments:

Monica Hansen said...

Hug?

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah you begin to sound like a real PennyBridger lol
The Fly

30Something said...

Monica- Ja tack:):)

Fly, va fan, ta seden ditt man kommer heter det hahahaha

loppran said...

Det blir fint till midsommar! Något annat är inte tänkbart.
Kram. :)

Pillan said...

I know. I think sometimes that the rain waits to midsummer to rain. It's never end.

Anonymous said...

Glad midsommar till hela familjen MVH The Fly

Nicole said...

Glad Midsommar på er med :)
Ja lite shysst kan vädret allt vara, men om inte annat kommer säkert dagen bli kanon i alla fall :)

Skåla,tralla, tjata massor och äta oss tjocka. Det är livet det ;)

Massa kramar!

Indra said...

Hej kära vän och glad midsommar till dig också! Jag vet så väl hur du känner dig, jag är otroligt lättpåverkad när det gäller vädret, och det här är verkligen rena mörkret! :-( Men jag försöker att vara positiv så gott det går för att inte deppa ihop totalt, men det är verkligen inte lätt.

Hoppas i allafall att ni får en underbar dag tillsammans trots vädret. Må så gott gumman och massa jordgubbskramar tillbaka. :-D Vi hörs efter helgen.