Monday, June 08, 2009

I had more

to show you all last week but you know what the standard excuse is so I'll skip to wedding day!
As most of you know Fredriks sister got married Saturday and it was a beautiful wedding! Gabriel was in the wedding and got the honour of throwing rose pedals down the isle and then holding the brides buquét as she said her vowes.

I haven't asked if it's ok so I wont show any pics of anyone but my family, sorry about that because Anna was truely beautiful!

Two good looking boys


Cute couple


My boys



My boys plus man


This last pic is adorable but I'm so sad, I wanted a pic of us all together. We don't have any recent pics at all. Thought I'd have it blown up and hang it on the wall but it's blurry, buuuuuhuuuu.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hej! Tack så mycket, vad roligt att du gillade fotona :)
Ja flätan var lite häftig, men hon som gjorde den på mig fixade den på mindre än fem minuter. Lite imponerande faktiskt ;)

Det är en riktig kick man får att stå i centrum på det viset medans fotograferna gör allt i sin makt med komplimanger och uppmuntrande för att få en i en avslappnande stämning. Man blir biten av det och jag är jättesugen på att göra om det snart igen.

Jo Saphira är bättre idag, så det blir en sväng till lekborgen med henne så hon inte sprängs av rastlöshet här hemma, hehe ;)

Vilken fin familj du har föresten. Alla ser så lyckliga ut med :)
Hoppas ni mår bra och har lite mer värme än vi *s*

Kram kram!

Linda said...

tusen tack för din kommentar! det värmer!

ha en fin kväll!