Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My man doesn't "get me"

You all have heard that before! Usually F is great at intuition. One of the better I'd say. Right now however he's not getting me. I just want him to say that he thinks I'm the worlds greatest and he thinks I should stop eating the damn shakes and starting eating food again. hahaha! How's that for putting all the blame on him.

As said before I cheated last Friday and had a small sallad and then wine in the evening. I'm still counting from day 1 though. So 4 weeks going now!

Last Friday I weighed myself at the center: -11,8 kg which is 26.01 Lbs!! How's that for 3½ weeks!?

I now have about 21kg (46lbs) to go. That feels managable at least.



Couple of ego shots I just took with my phone!

8 comments:

Monica Hansen said...

It shows you´re thin in the face now, and you look great, but little tired or irritated.. think about egg and bacon later on:)

Tompa said...

wow, what a difference! You've always been sweeter than honey, but I must say that I'm impressed. You've lost one third of you're goal in only three weeks. I don't know what to say. Wow :)

Indra said...

Du är så himla duktig vännen! Tänk vad underbart första middagen kommer att smaka. :-D

Hoppas allt är väl med er annars. Håkan ligger på operationsbordet just nu så jag är lite nervig, men jag hoppas allt ska gå bra.
Må så gott och ha en jättefin dag!
Kramar om!

Ewa said...

Vad duktigt du är!!! Kram

minna said...

heja heja heja känner snart inte igen dig det blir mycket kläder att lägga ut på tradera till salu ;-) kram

Jeanette said...

Men shit, man kommer ju inte känna igen dig, vart tar du vägen?

Du ÄR duktig, jag är impad!

Anonymous said...

ugg boots

ugg boots online


buy ugg boots

ugg on sale

ugg boots on sale

uggs outlet

sale ugg

wholesale ugg boots

cheap ugg

discount ugg

ugg outlet


Mini Ugg Boots
Bailey Button UGG
Cardy Ugg Boots
Infant Erin Ugg
Nightfall Ugg Boots
Short Metallic Ugg
Short Ugg Boots
Sundance II Ugg
Tall Metallic Ugg
Tall Ugg Boots
Ugg Amelie Suede Sandals
UGG Fluff Flip Flop
Ugg Tasmina Braid Sandals
Ugg Tasmina Sandals
Ultra Short Ugg
Ultra Tall Ugg

wholesale watches
replica watches
cheap watches

Rolex Watches
Omega Watches
Tissot Watches
Panerai Watches
Piaget-Watches
Zenith Watches
Baume Mercier Watches
Bvlgari Watches
Concord Watches
Corum Watches
Longines Watches

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!