Saturday, October 03, 2009

17 days

maybe not still going strong! I thought I was but a few happenings are making it alot rougher. A couple of days ago I had decided to only do this for one more week. I went and weighed in and got all kinds of inspiration!! -8kg(17½lbs) in 15 days was not bad at all. Gave me the energy to think ok, maybe a few more weeks. I know I'm cheating next Friday and having a couple of glasses of wine but then back on track on Saturday. Hope it works out that way.

Otherwise things are as usual around here. Got some GREAT news about on of my little chis. Noah is adjusting well to daycare and seems to be pretty ok for Gabriel in school. Kyle's nose is healing nicely and Andrew I'm too disapointed at right now to say anything more about.

Kyle and I had a date on wens. evening and it was so much fun. I'm going to show a few pics but of course they're in the other pc. I even got yet another unexpected little note from Monica. Show you that too when I am on the other pc.

Well that's all for now!