Friday, May 15, 2009

Home owner

One thing is for sure, there's always something that needs to be done.
I was going to do a few inserts and show pics but if I'm honest I'm just too worn out. Dog show tomorrow and I'm going to bed.
Noah and I keep busy during the days, gardening, painting, oiling, cleaning and everyting else that needs to be done outside.
One things for sure, if it doesn't stop blowing outside soon I'm probably going to have a breakdown, a very serious one. I hate the damnd wind!!!! It's crazy here and has been the past couple of years!!

We did get the honour of babysitting little Leia this week, she's such a sweetie. Both her and Noah were sick so they were easy easy. Even if her fever had me worried she was just a joy.

Noah and Leia, Noah giving his "smile" face


Noah has never wanted a passy, but when Leia comes, he always wants hers!


Noah hard at work outside, could be dangerous out there so best to wear a hardhat. (Don't mind the mess, we're painting the garage and everything is outside until it's done)


So there, time for bed! Be back tomorrow, wish us luck!

1 comment:

katja said...

vad söt han är som smilar upp sig till kameran. Hur söt som helst i sin hjälm dessutom.
Min syster blev väldigt glad för alla tips på maträtter nu, förväntar sig dessvärre att jag ska hjälpa till med allt.. haha, kanske inte skulle ha gett så många förslag ;-)