Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Braces, shows and shopping

Saturdays show went GREAT!!! I had a coffee disaster on my camera but I'll try and get it all sorted so I can let you know how it went and show some pics soon!

Yesterday Andrew had his top layer of braces put on. He's so cute! Next time they'll put the bottom layer on as well. I took a few pics with my cell phone but I forgot how to move the pics over to my pc without having to get a cable and I'm too tired to try. I'll just wait for F to help me when he gets home or tomorrow maybe.

Otherwise it's planting, painting, pool filling and garage projects taking my time as usual but to be honest I love it! Noah and I are outside all day everyday if the weather is nice. Days like today thought I just catch up on the laundry.

Today I got a perfect tip from my sister and after just a few minutes of google I found it! We were thinking of keeping Noah in a lifejacket all summer but this might just be exactly what we need

I found them at this website
http://www.poolfixaren.se/Pool-larm/Child-Guard/

Pretty expensive but worth every cent and I'm going to order one. This is the first site in Sweden that I found so I'm going to have a look around first.

2 comments:

Indra said...

God morgon vackra du! Tack för din gulliga kommentar. Jag mår mycket bättre nu, så jag hoppas det inte kommer något otrevligt efterspel. Hoppas allt är väl med dig, och att du inte stressar ihjäl dig med allt trädgårdsarbete. Men det är ju roligt samtidigt, (tycker jag i allafall..skratt) så tar man bara lite trevliga fikapauser i mellanåt så. ;-) Den där poolvakten verkar ju kanon! Kan tänka mig att det skulle hjälpa dig oerhört att slippa oroa dig och jaga Noah hela tiden.

Men nu blir jag sjukt nyfiken på hur det har gått på utställningen! :-D Måste nog in och kika på chiforum och se om du har avslöjat lite mer där. =))

Ha en jättefin dag gumman! Massa gokramar!

linaa said...

Vilken smart grej ni hittat!