Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Strollers

When I was pregnant with Noah the first thing I did was start to look for a stroller. It's absolutely a passion of mine and I love to look at strollers.
This time around the "in" stroller is a Bugaboo
and loads of celebs have them. I really didn't get it. Seems hard to steer, especially in sweden with cobblestone streets and hard winters. After Fredrik and I talked about how hard it must be to steer in the city on the cobblestone we saw a man 10 minutes later having a hard time on exactly that.

Yes, they are pretty cool but I just love the baby style of Emmaljunga which we baught.

Well now I'm starting to think about a lighter, easier stroller that doesn't take as much space in the car. A stroller for when we all are heading somewhere or we just want a quick easy stroller. His big stroller is still perfect for long walks and all that but just something more fun for other stuff. Bugaboo has now released a new Bee that seems pretty cool, not the cutest stroller inte the world but people who have one love them. Others really hate them.

The Bee comes in a really nice black and beige color that I'm a little soft for.
On the other hand, they really are expensive and I'm not so sure they are as small as an umbrella stroller. Esprit for example has a really nice umbrella stroller.

If you could choose, what would you do?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lesson! Im looking for one myself... Dont know what to buy though. Want one that's both more "now" and easy to bring on travels... My old Emmaljunga is really comfortable and perfect to pack under. It just takes too much space... Well this didn't help you, i know, and me neither i suppose, haha. Im gonna keep looking for the perfect one, with the perfect colour as well :)
Keep it in from the storm! xoxo

Anonymous said...

tack själv för senast.. det var jääteskönt, och kul, att komma iväg en stund.. egentligen bara ett par timmar.. men iallafall :-)
Jag tycker att bugaboo vagnen är fin, men "bee" har jag inte fallit för alls.. det är väl älska eller hata när det gäller den :-)
Nu gastar astrid för fulla muggar.. kram på dig

Unknown said...

Not that we usually have the same taste in strollers :-) but I have to say that the Bugaboo Bee is UGLY!
As you know I'm a function-freak more than a "look-good-but-no-function"-freak, and really in this case I wouldn't buy it regardless of how functional it is... It looks like a "rullator"!

The Espirit is nicer!

Anonymous said...

Alltsa jag var helt emot Buggaboo for nagra ar sedan, Tyckte dom var asfula. Men sen kom den i rosa! Sa nu ska jag ha en fast jag inte ska ha nagra barn.

Annars tycker jag att dom flesta vagnra i sverige ar sa stora! Tar ju upp heeeeeeeeeela stan. Annars gillar jag emmljunga. Jag ALSKAR silvercross dom gamla antika vangarna... Jag har barnvagn fetish! Haha!

Jag kan snacka hjulstorlek i timmar :P

Forresten.. Skulle du ja klanningen?